Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 2: the day of bread...

day 2 looks to be the longest of them all - travelling and a lot of waiting. but by starting in France it means French bread, and lots of it!


the lone travellers view. um, awesome... yeah?


fuckin' dig the French budget breakfast! proper baguettes and French butter. hellz yes!




I fuckin' dig terminal 1 at Charles de Gaulle too - big circular concrete beast - too cool. filled with these excellent conveyor belts for weary travellers like me ;-)

^ that first part was written in early afternoon when i was still quite cheery... but after the 3hrs to Iceland, then the 6hrs to Toronto my cheer had mostly gone. clearing customs without my guitar raising questions turned out to be not so hard. I was too tired to care by that stage.

I am now in my friend Cheryl's guest bedroom in her house in Mississauga. was so thankful to have someone to pick me up at the airport after my terrifying shuttle experience!


i am in a daze... I think it's about 3am in the uk, but I don't know what fuckin' day it is let alone what time. all I know is that I'm getting up early to go get a pedicure. vacation, bitches.

hugs with Cheryl and Kevin's puppy Charlie will also feature highly ;-)


then to buy an iPad and hit downtown Toronto for my first gig! BOOM!

I'm off to take vitamins cos airplanes give me cooties. bleugh!

exhaustedly yours, O.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: